Share This Article
Ingredients (for the chicken roll):
2 pcs chicken burger patty
A bit carrots (sliced thinly)
A bit shallots (sliced thinly)
Oil for frying
A bit cabbages (sliced thinly)
A bit pepsicums (sliced thinly)
Ingredients (for the Mashed Potatoes):
3 potatoes (peeled)
50 ml whipped cream
5 cloves garlic
Black pepper powder
2 tbsp butter
- Heat some oil and fry the chicken burger patty until a bit crispy. When it’s cooked, let cool for a while, and slice lengthwise.
- Next, combine sliced cabbages, carrots and pepsicums with some salt, paprika powder and mayonnaise.
- Steam the tortilla for a while to soften it. When it’s soft, fill in with the vegetables and sliced patty, then add some mayonnaise and chilli sauce. Sprinkle some sliced shallots as well.
- Lastly, roll the tortilla neatly ensuring the filling doesn’t spill.
- To make Mashed Potatoes, boil the potatoes with some garlic until soft. When it’s done, remove the water.
- Mash the potatoes until finely crushed.
- And then add salt, black pepper powder, seasoning powder, butter and whipped cream. Mix evenly, and add a bit more salt and seasoning powder.
- Serve the Spicy Chicken Roll with the Mashed Potatoes.