Share This Article
1/2 cup custard powder
1/2 cup coarse sugar
1/2 cup sweet corn
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Salt (to taste)
- Beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy. Set aside.
- In a pot, mix the custard powder with coconut milk until well incorporated.
- Then combine the egg and custard powder mixture with vanilla essence, evaporated milk, sweet corn and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Cook the mixture on low heat until it thickens and becomes shiny. Then pour it into the mould and let it cool. First at room temperature then in the fridge.
- Once it has set, remove the pudding from the mould and serve.