Minggu Raya Haji ni, ada yang dapat daripada agihan daging korban? Kalau dapat Lamb or Beef, boleh try resepi Rogan Josh with Jeera Rice from Chef Saf ini dengan menggunakan Vanaspati ADELA . Texture kuahnya pula dah nampak menyelerakan. Creamy, tasty and yummy!
ROGENJOSH WITH JEERA RICE RECIPE
2/3 cup ADELA Vanaspati
1kg boneless lamb shoulder (cut into 1-inch pieces)
2 onions – cubes
2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
2 garlic cloves – minced
1 tablespoon teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 bay leaves
420ml can tomato puree
1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
2 cups water
1 teaspoon garam masala
2 tbsp brown sugar
Cilantro leaves (for garnish)
1 ½ cups Basmati Rice
2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
2inch Cinnamon stick
1. In a large pot heat 1/3 of the ADELA Vanaspati until melted. Season the lamb with salt and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the lamb is browned, about 12 minutes; using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate
2. Add the onions to the casserole and cook over moderate heat until lightly browned, 4 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic, curry, turmeric, cayenne and 2 bay leaves and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomato, yogurt and water; bring to a boil. Season with salt.
3. Return the lamb and any juices to the casserole. Cover partially and simmer over low heat until the lamb is very tender, 1 hour.
4. While waiting for the lamb to cook, prepare the rice. In a small pot, melt the remaining Vanaspati and pour in the spices until they pop. Transfer to rice cooker and add rice and sufficient water. Let the magic happen and wait.
5. The lamb should be ready, check for tenderness and season. Take out the bay leaves and garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Ready to serve with fragrant Jeera rice!
Jom dapatkan barangan dapur yang BERKUALITI di – https://shop.icookasia.com/