This melt in mouth and nutty textured Vanilla Horn Cookies will surely made your day! Originated from Austria around 400 years ago, this cookies has been everyone’s favorite traditional cookies for Christmas. Together we go through the recipe method with Chef Shong Yee from MIB College. Enjoy & happy baking!
10g Egg Yolk
65g Ground Almond
3g Vanilla Essence
1. Using a paddle, mix well the butter, sugar and salt for 3 minutes on high speed until creamy.
2. Add the egg yolk and mix well.
3. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix until it forms a dough.
4. Rest the dough in chiller for 30 minutes.
5. Roll the dough into a log shape and cut into equally sized pieces.
6. Round up each piece and roll into small log shape with middle thicker than both sides.
7. Bake at 160°c in convection oven for 15minutes and sprinkle with icing sugar.
In need of Kitchen Cookware? Let’s shop ONLINE now at – https://shop.icookasia.com/