Share This Article
Here is the recipe for making Akok,
The ingredients required are:
1) 5 duck eggs
2) 1 cup coconut milk
3) 1/2 cup palm sugar – finely shredded
4) 5 tablespoons flour
5) 5 pandan leaves
6) A pinch of salt
This is how to prepare it:
1. First squeeze the eggs together with the palm sugar that was finely shredded and pandan leaves. Remove the pandan leaves.
2. Then add the flour, coconut milk and a bit of salt. Stir well until there are no lumps of flour or dough can also be filtered to ensure no lumps of flour
3. Next heat the akok mold and apply some oil. Once hot, pour akok flour mixture that was prepared earlier. Flip it over and lift.
4. Akok is now ready to be served.