Share This Article
600g glutinous rice
1 tablespoon turmeric powder
Juice of one kaffir lime
2 cups coconut milk
salt to taste
- Soak the glutinous rice in some water that is mixed with turmeric powder, lime juice.
- Stir well and let it soak for 4-6 hours.
- After that, put the glutinous rice into a steamer. Throw away the water.
- Steam until partially cooked.
- Once the glutinous rice is cooked, transfer it into another bowl.
- In another bowl, mix coconut milk with salt. Then pour the mixture little by little into the bowl of glutinous rice.
- Then put it back into the steamer and steam until well cooked.